Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Christmas 2011

I was lucky enough to have the whole family down here with me for Christmas.  It's lovely to have all the family in the one country for a change.



After the celebrations here, I headed up to Queensland to visit with my son and check out his new house.  He and Branden have settled in very well.  The traffic on the way up there was terrible,  but once we got ourselves onto the New England Highway, it was much easier driving.  It also gave Branden the opportunity to see a little more of the country side.  Even the drive home again on my own wasn't so bad - although I must admit it is a long way to go on your own and for such a short period of time.


1 comment:

  1. will be nice to meet you at Bathurst......hope we can inspire you to blog again................

    ReplyDelete